Crown Automotive Group is one of Manitoba's most progressive automotive groups. We are a network of car dealerships and repair shops located across Winnipeg and have been active members of our local community for over 30 years. We sell, service, and maintain both new and used cars including hatchbacks, crossovers, hybrids, trucks, vans, and SUVs.
We Make Car Ownership Easy
Founded in 1984 by Ashok Dilawri with just one dealership. Over the years, continuous service improvements helped us grow the business and commission more stores. Today, we serve thousands of customers, helping them own and enjoy the vehicle of their choice. Our goal is to make car ownership easy for our customers, neighbors, friends, and family.
We employ close to 500 highly trained and customer serving employees across the city in many different departments such as Auto Body, Parts, Service and Sales.
As a local, family-owned business, our group is a strong supporter of local charities.
We have served our community with the help of following partnerships:
Winnipeg Harvest, Manitoba Mood Disorders Association, CancerCare Manitoba Foundation, Children's Wish, Variety, Habitat for Humanity and many other organizations that we feel passionately about.
Crown Auto Group consists of six new vehicle dealerships, Winnipeg Honda, Crown Honda, Crown Nissan, Crown Acura, Crown Mazda, and Crown Toyota, and one used vehicle dealership, Automax, our pre-owned supercenter. We carry quality import brands including Acura, Honda, Mazda, Nissan, and Toyota in our new vehicle dealerships.
Most of our dealerships are in the Waverley Auto Mall, Crown Autobody & Glass North, and Crown Honda are located on North McPhillips. Crown Mazda is located on West Portage Avenue.
Crown Autobody & Glass is our state-of-the-art repair facility with a modern production process designed to fit the needs of our customers. We ensure the highest level of efficiency and quality of work which is consistently achieved by our professionals. Housed in the same building as Crown Autobody & Glass South, Crown Detailing & Car Wash provides full-service automotive detailing to ensure your car looks amazing.
Crown Auto Group is an award-winning employer who enjoys a team atmosphere. We assure our employees reach their full potential and enjoy what they do.
With so many different locations and dealerships within the CROWN Auto Group, we are proud to offer you a wide and diverse career within the company. We believe in promoting from within wherever possible which means there is no limit to where your career can take you. In fact, many of our senior managers started as part-time lot attendants or detailers and were taught the skills within the company that led them to their roles today.
We are looking for people that embody our values of creating Crown CARMA. Crown CARMA is the belief that what goes around comes around. Being in the car business, we know this better than anyone else. How we treat customers now. How we will treat you in the future. How we've treated you in the past. All comes together and is extremely important to all of us in how we act every day.
Team beats with one heart!
We do what we say, we say what we do
Treat people the way you want to be treated; do the right thing
Have the passion to do your best everyday
Positivity is contagious
Our sales team is an important part of our family. Along with our service staff, they are the faces our customers see every day. We develop new relationships, introduce new products to customers, and help them find the right vehicle for their needs.
Sales careers include:
- Lot Attendant
- Delivery Coordinators
- Sales Assistants
- Product Advisors
- Sales Managers
- General Sales Managers
- General Managers
Our after-sales team plays a key role in making car ownership easy. They build strong customer relations by helping our customers ensure their vehicles perform at optimal levels. They provide advice on genuine parts, answer queries, discuss repair options, schedule services and help customers when they bring their cars in for maintenance or repair.
Our parts and service careers include:
- Service Advisor
- Service Manager
- Parts Advisors
- Parts Managers
- Service Technicians
- Lube Technicians
Our corporate staff provide expert support to all our automotive retail stores. Whether your passion is in communicating about our products and services to our customers, or delivering innovative technology solutions for the company, you will find an array of opportunities in this side of our business.
Corporate office careers include:
- Human Resources
- Information technology
- Business development center
- One of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 1999 by Deloitte
- Best Managed Companies - Platinum Level from Aon
- Supporter of: CancerCare Manitoba Foundation, Manitoba Mood Disorders Association, Winnipeg Harvest, Make A Wish Foundation, Christmas Cheer Board, Ronald McDonald House, Children's Wish
- Nine-time winner of Acura Client Excellence (ACE) Award (2000, 2001, 2006, 2010-2012, 2016-2018)
- Winner of Honda Presidents Challenge (2016)
- Winner of Inaugural Honda Driving Excellence Award rewarding customer satisfaction (2017)
- Top Mazda Store in Canada for "Ignite the Passion", an organizational culture survey that assessed the culture of the dealership (2016, 2017)
- #1 in Manitoba Market for New Car Sales (2015-2017)
- Category 1 dealer as of 2018 for high volume- only Category One in Manitoba and Saskatchewan
- Winner of TSM (Toyota Service Management) award for after-sales service and quality control management (2016)
- Top New Retail Volume Dealership in Manitoba since inception
- Winner of Honda's Presidents Circle for Top 10 Honda Dealers in Canada five consecutive years (2013-current)
- Top Salesperson in all of Honda Canada 9 straight years (1999-current)
- Top Achiever for Inaugural Honda Driving Excellence Award rewarding customer satisfaction (2017)
- Top Honda Dealership in New Retail Vehicle Sales in the Prairies (2016)