Is It Better to Buy or Lease a New Honda?
Financing vs Leasing
If you’ve been wondering whether you should buy or lease a Honda, you’re not alone. If you aren’t sure how these Honda financing options differ, it can be difficult to decide if buying or leasing a new Honda fits your lifestyle and budget best. That’s why the Honda finance team at our Honda dealership near Selkirk, ON, is here to explain the ins and outs of financing a Honda, allowing you to make a choice you’re completely comfortable with.
So, what are the key factors to consider when you’re weighing buying vs. leasing a new Honda? For starters, it’s important to contemplate how much you drive, if you like personalizing your vehicle and your ideal monthly Honda payments. Our Ontario Honda dealer has created a quick Honda buy vs. lease guide for you to check out. Contact Winnipeg Honda to schedule a Honda financing appointment where we can address any additional questions you may have.
Should I buy a new Honda near me?
- Do you plan on driving your Honda for more than four years?
- Do you like customizing your vehicle with Honda accessories and other aftermarket parts?
- Do you plan on driving more than 12,000 miles per year?
- Would you prefer making monthly Honda payments that will eventually lead to you owning the Honda you drive?
Should I lease a Honda near me?
- Do you want the future market value of your Honda to affect you?
- Do you want to upgrade to a newer Honda model every few years because you prefer to drive the latest Honda model that’s equipped with advanced technologies and features?
- Will you stay within the set mileage of your Honda lease terms?
- Would you rather have a smaller down payment and lower monthly Honda payments?